- This event has passed.
Community Band – CANCELED – Rain in the forecast
January 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Community Band CANCELED – Rain in the forecast
Art in the Park in Partnership with Neighborhood Music School
Present Community Band at Hermon Park
Calling all musicians searching for a friendly, all-ages, music-making environment!
Art in the Park is excited to join forces with Neighborhood Music School in presenting the Community Band at Hermon Park with Logan Hone. The Community Band will be held outside in the park each Saturday, as a series of creative musical sessions and concerts. Musicians of all skill levels, ages, & backgrounds are invited to join the band in learning an eclectic mix of music, including jazz, latin, folk, & original material. Participation is free and registration is required. Bring your instrument, water, and snacks. Percussion instruments are provided.
When: Saturdays, 11am-1pm
January 7th – December 17th, 2022
Concerts: March 25, June 24, September 23, and December 16th.
Where: Hermon Park, 5568 Via Marisol, LA, CA 90042
(next to the Art in the Park building near far tennis courts)
*Note: No Community Band sessions on February 18th, April 1, May 27, July 1, September 30, November 25, December 23, December 30.
FREE, registration is required
Questions? Please contact Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Community Band is made possible through a partnership between Art in the Park and Neighborhood Music school.
- Please stay home if you feel unwell or have any potential covid-related symptoms.
- Community Band will be outside, give yourself a comfortable distance between yourself and others.
- Registration and check-in is required to attend sessions.
- Attendees will have access to the public restroom in the park.
- If the weather is extreme due to high heat or rain, the band will be canceled.