Calling all musicians searching for a friendly, all-ages, music-making environment! Art in the Park is excited to join forces with Neighborhood Music School in presenting the Community Band at Hermon Park with Logan Hone.
Community Band will be held out outside in the park each Saturday, as a series of creative musical sessions and concerts. Musicians of all skill levels, ages, & backgrounds are invited to join the band in learning an eclectic mix of music, including jazz, latin, folk, & original material.
Participation is free but registration is required.
Bring your instrument, water, and snacks. Please have a mask on hand if socializing closely in bigger groups. Percussion instruments are provided.
July 16th – December 17th, 2022
*Note: No Community Band sessions on September 3, October 22, November 26, December 24 & 31
Hermon Park, 5568 Via Marisol, LA, CA 90042
(next to the Art in the Park building near the far tennis courts)
Register at Eventbrite: COMMUNITY BAND IN THE PARK
For more information, see Logan Hone’s Community Band website.
For questions, contact Logan at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Band is made possible through a partnership between Art in the Park and Neighborhood Music school.
- Please stay home if you feel unwell or have any potential covid-related symptoms.
- Community Band will be outside, give yourself a comfortable distance between you and others.
- Registration and check-in is required to attend sessions.
- Attendees will have access to the public restroom in the park.
- If the weather is extreme due to heat or rain, the band will be canceled.
LA County guidelines: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/bestpractices/venues/
CDC guidelines for events: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html